Diabetes Insipidus booklet
The aim of this A5-size booklet is to provide information about Diabetes Insipidus.
You may find that not all of the information applies to you in particular, but we hope it helps you to understand your condition better and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and Endocrinologist.
- What is Diabetes Insipidus and why do we get it?
- There are two forms of Diabetes Insipidus
- What does it feel like?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What tests are carried out and how will it feel?
- How is DI treated?
- How will Diabetes Insipidus affect my life?
- Employment Problems
- Insurance & Pensions
- Personal Medical Identification
- Toilet Facilities Card
- National Key Scheme
- Common Questions
- What DI means to me - a patient's story
Please note that you will be sent the version with the cover displayed above. Our free downloadable version of this booklet is a slightly newer version with a different cover. This will be sent once our older stocks are used up.
Prefer to read the booklet online? Free download available here.