Weight Issues & Nutrition Booklet
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about weight issues associated with pituitary conditions, as well as provide some practical advice about nutrition.
You may find that not all of the information applies to you in particular but we hope it helps you to understand weight issues better and offers you a basis for discussion with your GP and endocrinologist.
· Do pituitary or hypothalamus conditions cause us to gain weight?
· Can hormones influence weight?
· Emotional issues of weight gain
· I have a healthy diet but I can't lose weight
· Nutritional advice
· Food portion percetages on a plate
· I find it difficult to exercise because of my condition
· NHS: other weight loss services
· You don't need to struggle alone
· Do you hate the word 'diet'?
· One patient's experience of weight gain and loss
· Weekly meal planner
· Weekly food journal
· Membership form
Download for free >