Living with Diabetes Insipidus (for teens)
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about Diabetes Insipidus for teenagers and young adults.
Although downloading this booklet is free of charge, could you kindly consider a small donation to help us keep our resources updated? Please visit our donation page. Thank you very much for your help.
- What is diabetes insipidus?
- How can I describe to someone what it’s like to have DI?
- Living with DI - school, college, work and drinking alcohol
- A young adult’s experience
- Common questions and information about useful resources