Living with infertility booklet
Click on the image to download the booklet free of charge.
The aim of this booklet is to provide information about the psychological and social issues experienced by many with fertility difficulties associated with a pituitary condition and its management (both medical and psychological) as well as providing some practical advice.
You may find that not all of it applies to you. We hope it helps you to understand your condition better, gives you ideas on how to manage emotional issues and offers you a basis for discussion with your partner, GP and endocrinologist.
Order a hard copy
If you would like a copy of the booklet sent to you, please visit our shop to order.
- Introduction: Living with Infertility
- Infertility and You
- Loss of Choice/Control
- Emotions and Infertility
- Dealing with Shock
- Dealing with Grief and Loss
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- Anger and Resentment
- Moving Forward from the Diagnosis
- The Impact on Relationships
- Intimate Relationships
- Possible Ideas to Try and Improve Relationships
- Possible Ideas to Try and Improve Friendships
- Skills to Improve Communication
- Plan what You Want to Say
- Pick Your Time
- Empathic Listening
- The Power of Language
- Useful Things to Remember
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Deep and Rapid Relaxation Techniques
- Sources of Useful Information
- Useful Books and References
- Useful Websites