Website information and usage
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about The Pituitary Foundation and information relating to pituitary conditions. The information presented on this website is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice.
To the extent permitted by law, The Pituitary Foundation disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
The Pituitary Foundation shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the information on this website.
Certain hyperlinks in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of The Pituitary Foundation. When you activate any of these links you will leave The Pituitary Foundation's website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You agree not to participate in any mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes damage or may cause damage to The Pituitary Foundation or the website, or any of the computer systems upon which the Website relies.
You must not send unsolicited messages for the purposes of advertising a product or service on the website.
The copyright of the material contained in this website belongs to The Pituitary Foundation or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by The Pituitary Foundation or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
The Pituitary Foundation is a registered charity in England & Wales: Registered Charity No: 1058968.
The Pituitary Foundation is registered with Companies House: Registered Company No: 3253584
Raffle Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to online and postal entry to our UK raffle.
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4. To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
5. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of The Pituitary Foundation, registered charity number 1058968.
6. Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to The Pituitary Foundation) or through this website with payment by credit or debit card, where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. The Pituitary Foundation accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, and illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Pituitary Foundation.
10. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
14. Where The Pituitary Foundation is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Pituitary Foundation’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Pituitary Foundation may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
15. All winners are required to co-operate with The Pituitary Foundation’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
16. In the event of an error, however caused, whether a printing error or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible The Pituitary Foundation will notify entrants of the error.
17. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Pituitary Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
Person responsible: Jay Sheppard, The Pituitary Foundation (charity no 1058968) 86 Colston Street, Bristol, BS1 5BB Tel 0117 3701314. Registered with Bristol City Council pursuant to The Gambling Act 2005 registration no 14/05765/GALOTT
Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit Gamcare’s website for help or contact the national helpline on: 0808 8020 133. Lines open 8am to midnight, seven days a week.
We are committed to operating our Weekly Unity Lottery and raffles in a socially responsible way.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with any item you ordered, just return it, if possible in the original packaging, within 14 days of the date of receipt and we will refund your money or send you a replacement. If you would like to select an alternative product at a different price as a replacement that's fine. We will contact you to arrange payment or refund of the difference.
Refunds will be made by cheque and should be made within three weeks of our receiving your return. Please note that the costs for returning the item to us are non-refundable.
When you return goods, please retain proof of posting from your shipper. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. We always try to process returns as soon as they arrive. However, during busy periods, please allow up to 21 days for your return or exchange to be processed.
If you order over the phone or online you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. You will only be able to exercise this right if you return the goods you ordered at your own cost and in a resaleable condition.
Orders are sent by Royal Mail second class postage and we aim to dispatch goods within 7 days of the order being placed.
We do not store payment card details and only use the details to process your payment using third party payment providers e.g. Paypal, JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving and CAF.