Twitter Chat - Wed 25th Nov
We are hosting a Twitter chat on Wednesday 25th Nov 7-8pm.
This is an opportunity for you to ask your questions and get direct responses from the experts! We will be joined by endocrinologists, an endocrine specialist nurse and even a neurosurgeon so don't miss out!
To ask a question, simply tweet a question using #PituitaryQA between 7-8pm on Wednesday 25th Nov and our team of experts will do their best to answer it for you.
(Please note we cannot guarantee all questions will be answered)
If you are not on Twitter, don't worry! We have 2 options for you:
1. If you'd like to ask a question, email it to email@example.com before the session and we will include it and email the response to you. We will also share highlights from the session on our website and social media afterwards so you won't miss out
2. Twitter is completely free and you could set up an account for yourself just to join the conversation.
- Go to twitter.com, click 'sign up' and follow the steps to create your account
- Once your account is set up you're good to go!
- To ask a question, go to the homepage and write your question where it says 'What's happening?'. The most important thing is to include #PituitaryQA in the message. This is how we will see your question and if you don't do this it will be missed
- To see other people's questions, search for #PituitaryQA and you'll be able to see all the tweets containing that. To see the answer to a question, click on the tweet and any responses will come up below it.