Helpline Email Support
You can ask your pituitary related questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Helpline team will respond to you.
The response service to your emails is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
- This service is limited to general pituitary information and support; we may be able to assist with other endocrine conditions but these replies may take longer or we can advise you about other support available.
- This service isn’t for crises or emergency medical help. We are not a substitute for medical care/advice, nor are we experienced to deal with mental health issues.
- As we are based in UK, practices, and interpretation of results for other countries can be difficult and medications often differ.
- We aim to reply promptly, but as this is a popular service it may take up to five working days before you receive a response. Reply time during periods of staff leave or high volume may increase to seven working days.
- We cannot become involved in the management of any individual case.
- For medical pituitary advice please call our Endocrine Specialist Nurse
- For adrenal crisis please see /information/adrenal-insufficiency-and-adrenal-crisis/
- For mental health issues please contact these alternative organisations:
MIND (0300 123 3393 9am – 6pm Mon to Fri) or Text 86463
No Panic (0844 967 4848 10am to 10pm daily)
By emailing us you are providing consent for us to process your data in order to provide you with the information or services you are contacting us about. Your personal details will only be used to provide you with information or services you have requested.
Any data collected will be anonymised to help us in collecting statistics and evaluate our services.