Log in support
Log in support
Logging into the website
Please note: You no longer need a password to log in to the website or order items from the shop. Any previous account you may have created no longer exists and is not needed.
Logging into the Members’ Forum
To log in to the members’ forum (not the website), please use the user name and password contained in your joining (member) letter:
1. From the 'Support' menu on the Home page select ‘Online forum’ to display the Forum Board Index.
2. At the bottom of the screen is a 'Login' area.
3. Enter your Forum 'Username' and 'Password' and click on the 'Login' button
4. You will now be logged into the forum.
Change your forum password
Your user name and password were sent to you in your membership welcome pack. Use these details to log into the forum (not the website).
1. Login to the forum
2. Click on the 'User Control Panel' link in the left hand corner of the page
3. Click on the 'Profile' Tab
4. Click on the 'Edit account settings' link from the list on the left hand side of the page.
5. Enter your new password in the 'New password' field
6. Re-enter your new password in the 'Confirm password' field
7. Enter you current password in the 'Current password' field
8. Click on the 'Submit' button.
If you are still having problems logging in, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0117 370 1333. For all the details see our the Pituitary Foundation's main contact page.