Log in support
Log in support and FAQs
To log into the website you don’t need to be a member and will first need to register an account – this will enable you to download booklets and order items from the shop.
Your user name and password in your joining (member) letter are for logging into the forum (not the website).
To register an account:
1. Click on the link called 'Sign-in or register' at the top of the Home page - this will open the 'Website Login' page.
2. On this page, click on the orange link called 'register for an account'.
3. You will now be presented with the 'Create a Pituitary Account' page.
4. In the 'Your Details' section, the 'Login Name' can be anything of your choice and will be the name you need to enter when logging into the site again.
5. Fill in the remaining fields and then press the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
6. When your details have been successfully registered with the site, a message will appear saying, 'Your new pituitary account is ready'.
7. You can now click on the 'Log in' link and enter your new User Name and Password.
If you have already registered with the website, you can reset your login password by doing the following:
1. From the top of the Home page, click on the 'Sign-in or register' link
2. Towards the bottom of the Website Login page there is a 'Password Reset' area - enter your email address here and click on the 'Reset' button.
3. You will then be sent an email containing a link to a password reset page.
4. Click on the email link to take you to the 'Password reset request' page
5. In the 'Password' field, enter a new password: this must be at least 6 characters long and contain both letters and numbers.
6. Confirm the password by entering it again in the 'Confirm Password' field.
7. Click on the 'Change Password' button.
8. You should receive a message on the 'Password reset request' page indicating that your password has been reset.
9. Click on the orange 'Login' link to take you to the login page
10. Enter your username and new password
11. Click on the blue 'Log in' button
To log in to the members’ forum using the user name and password contained in your joining (member) letter:
1. Click on the 'Forum' link on the Home page
2. On the 'Forum' page, click on the 'To visit our Online Forum click here' link.
3. At the bottom of the 'Board Index' page is a 'Login' area.
4. Enter your Forum 'Username' and 'Password' and click on the 'Login' button
5. You will now be logged into the forum.
Please note that the Username and Password you are not the same as the website Username and Password.
Your user name and password were sent to you in your membership welcome pack. Use these details to log into the forum (not the website).
1. Login to the forum
2. Click on the 'User Control Panel' link in the left hand corner of the page
3. Click on the 'Profile' Tab
4. Click on the 'Edit account settings' link from the list on the left hand side of the page.
5. Enter your new password in the 'New password' field
6. Re-enter your new password in the 'Confirm password' field
7. Enter you current password in the 'Current password' field
8. Click on the 'Submit' button.
If you are still having problems logging in, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0117 370 1333. For all the details see our the Pituitary Foundation's main contact page.